Saturday, March 12, 2011

Well well well...

I'm sure you've all been terribly worried I've been attacked and killed or somesuch, but I shall put those worries to rest.

I would like to say I have been busy and have had no time to write a post here, but, though I have been busy, I have not been so busy as to not post here.  So, I have no excuse for my neglect of updating my blog which is read by, quite possibly, no one.
At any rate, I have found the wonders of a membership to an exercising facility.  Strange how one is spurred on to work in new places.  I have exercising equipment here at home, of course, but there is something about going out to a place to exercise that is... helpful.  So I have been working out there quite often, but not all everyday.
No, I have also been reading quite a lot.  Randy Alcorn is a genius by way of writing murder mysteries.  I hear he writes other books, but thus far I have only read his murder mysteries.
Exercise, reading... Ah yes, musical instruments.  I believe everyone should play a musical instrument of some kind.  Not only are they a wonderful way of disciplining one's self into focusing and developing something, but they provide escape during trying times.  A sort of vent, as it were.  If I had my way, learning to play an instrument would be mandatory in schools.
But I don't, so it isn't, so not everyone does.
Aside from those things, and of course daily routines, I have been continuing my work in the Japanese language, which has been going well.

Well, there you have it.  An update at last, to put your worries to rest.  I shall attempt to get another up soon,  perhaps a rant on video and computer games...

In the shadow of the Greatest Shinobi
~MDS

No comments:

Post a Comment